Sunday, August 24, 2008

big pimpin'

This is how I rolled home from church today:
Ben took the bumper of the car to use as an object lesson for sharing time today. Then after church he volunteered to switch cars so he could take Lucas home while I took care of YW stuff. As I walked to the parking lot I was greeted by this ugly car with an overbite and a tumor. Utterly embarrassed, I climbed into the driver's seat and weaved my way out of the parking lot stopping several times to explain myself. Driving home I got several stares of wonderment, but I just smacked my gum and pretended everything was normal.
It's always more embarrassing driving a car with damage to the front of the car because they people assume your the idiot who was tailgating. But in reality, I had nothing to do with the accident. Ben was stopped at a stop sign for crying out loud. The other girl was the one who didn't turn the corner in her land and knocked the bumper off.

2 comments:

Farrah said...

Nothing says class like a bumper stickin' outta the car window! At least you guys have the bumper! :)

Dani said...

That's awesome! You look you enjoyed the ride though!