Friday, April 18, 2008

Fetish Friday

One of my best friends from high school is getting married on May 31st. I'm in the wedding and I get to pick out my own shoes to go with my black sassy dress. I love picking out my own shoes! They do have to be black... I kind of wish I could wear silver, but black will do.
If I was loaded I would buy these babies. They are Margot by Hollywould. I think they would look great while I walked down the aisle. The bow would totally match the calla lilies in my bouquet and the whole thing would be beautiful, as long as my hair wasn't flat. Alas, I am not a millionaire, so I will not be purchasing these beauties. They cost $425, but it's always fun to dream.
Instead, I'm going to try to get away with wearing these Antonio Melanis, which I own in black. BUT, they are on sale right now in RED!!! They only have a couple sizes online. Go to the Dillards nearest you to find them. My mom just bought a pair tonight. She's been waiting for almost two years for them to go on sale. Go Mom!

1 comment:

The Wife said...

I heart the silver shoes...AWESOME!