Monday, May 19, 2008

The Bachelorette

Now, I'm not the kind of girl who is devoted to The Bachelor. But, when my poor husband is at work and I'm home alone until the late night hours, I am the kind of girl who will watch The Bachelorette while I fold my laundry. It's much less annoying and... well, you know.
Anyhow, here are my pics to go far in the game: Jason and Graham.

Jason is a 31 year-old single father, account exec. Graham is a 29 year-old pro basketball player. I like Jason more, but both are very sweet and handsome, but not too good looking. There are some guys who are way too into their looks and think they are so pretty - the kind that rip off their shirts so she will feel their muscles.
As I watched, I thought, What would Ben have done in this situation to get her attention? I think he would have done something very creative, sweet, and funny to catch her eye... most likely involving something he designed... a card & poem, perhaps. Good thing he got me w/o wasting all that time on TV!

No comments: